Saturday, May 21, 2011

Graduate Card

Recently I helped a friend make a short scrapbook for her niece who is graduating. We spent 4 fun fun Saturdays putting pages together. It was very interesting putting her vision of each page together. We scrapped at my house and dug into my stash when needed. One time she "snuck" a tiny sticker onto a page. She did not think I would notice. Ha, ha, ha...I notice waaaaay too much. I explained what sticker sneeze was and we did a little extra work to make it not such a "sneeze".

This card is for her niece, who I feel I know so much better through the scrapbook. The party is tonight and I have waited til the last minute--almost. Used my new Martha Stewart border punch. I bought it because it is not so "girly"; more universal. Stamp was purchased at Michaels. I started with the blue because it is one of her school colors, but when I found the double-sided piece of scrap that coordinated I went with the new direction. Do you ever end up taking a different path than you intended, just because it feels right?

No comments:

Post a Comment