Saturday, May 28, 2011

OTWC Challenge #54











I decided needed to take a break from hopping and make a card. It have been more than 10 years since I did any embossing so I thought it was time to try it again. I have to say I love this color combo, especially the chocolate brown. (YES I "heart" chocolate!) I could not decide on a sentiment, so I chose to go without. The image is CTMH and I used all scrap papers. My one "do over" would be to add a layer of the blue between the two browns. It looks okay when I look at the actual card, but the picture is trying to tell me something else. The bow was made using a fork. Have a great and safe weekend!

4 comments:

  1. what a wonderful card! and isn't it fun to pull out a technique you haven't used in a whle?!
    thank you so much for dropping by my blog! I so appreciate it! enjoy your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very pretty card!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an elegant card and the embossing is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at OTWC and Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your embossed flowers are so pretty. Thanks so much for joining us at OTWC.

    ReplyDelete