Wednesday, April 20, 2011

OWH-MWT Monochromatic Challenge

A monochromatic theme? Yes, I can do this! The base paper is from K&Company Eloise pack I bought on clearance. It was a great investment! I did make a fork ribbon which did not turn out too bad for a first try. I decided to edge the sentiment with the scalloped ribbon as well and back that with a plain paper to enhance the scallops. There are four layers of paper; it would have worked for last week's MWT. Sentiment from Michael's - Hampton Art. I am definitely going to make a couple more.

7 comments:

  1. I love how the ribbon frame edge picks up the scallop shapes in the paper pattern and the fork bow came out great. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I love the color. Fork bow...guess I need to google that and learn something new tonight. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Your fork bow turned out GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors and great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Yolanda - great sentiment. Pretty colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Linda, thanks for the inspiration! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I like the way you used the ribbon around your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete