Thursday, August 16, 2012

OWH MWT: Kraft & Color


 The first card was made this week specifically for the MWT.  I was at my LSS for my Copics class and fell in love with these papers *insert sigh*, like I needed to buy more.  I  feel the need to go on a paper "diet" for awhile, even if I did only buy 4 sheets. 

Card 2 was made using paper from my stash (all the same pad)...did not realize that it qualified for the MWT until I decided to pull it from the done box because I wanted to take a picture because I love the LO and need to make more.

Card 3 was made using my new Tonic snowflake punch.  I made a few of these.  There is no stamping...just punching...may work perfect for a card making party kit.

I was shooting for 200 cards in my box...I think I am up to 150+...but I need these cards to get to Kris before 8/31...so at some point I just need to take it to the PO regardless.


6 comments:

  1. These are great cards! I LOVE the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful collection, loving how the banner wraps around the card. very pretty. Thanks for the visit and sweet luv. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each of your cards is wonderful! I especially like the last one with the snowflake :)


    Thanks for playing in our Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps Midweek Throwdown challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outstanding cards, but my fav would have to be the first one. It's just fabulous. You always have such a nice array of designs for our heroes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice bunch of cards Linda! I love that CAS Christmas design so much I think I'll need to try and CAS it to make some for my next OWH box. I can definitely relate to reaching a point where I just need to send what I have done and start a new box. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right, our cards do have similar elements. I like how you put a scallop on just one side on that last card. Something else to work on for my party! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete