Monday, August 20, 2012

OWH Sketch #134

I really look forward to Sunday mornings...and seeing what the new sketch is for the week.  Thanks Julie!

It was a busy day yesterday; work, a funeral, and repainting my living room ceiling.  To make things easy for me, I decided to make my card with scraps from other projects.  Just a little cutting, punching, and some adhesive to make this one. 

The patriotic card that Marsha made was super inspiring...the patterns and colors were brilliant.  Thanks Marsha!

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet and happy card! I love your paper piecing, just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Don't you love it when a scraps card turns out great? Love the little bow, too. Glad you like the sketches - I appreciate your support! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, and I love that plaid paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little house - love the colors

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a cute card with just a bit of cutting & punching. Love the plaid and polka dots.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Easy but adorable. Great card and I, too, love the plaid paper and also the roof paper. Hope your week slows down for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Belated Birthday!! Mine was on Saturday too...what a small world...and it was also my Hubby's...we share too! :)

    Hope yours was wonderful..we had a great day!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute! :D Love that adorable patterned house!!

    ReplyDelete