Saturday, May 4, 2013

OWH NSD VCMP Day 1

I got a late start today as garage sale season has started despite the unusual weather.  I was so excited to find a heat gun for embossing for a mere dollar so this is definitely my lucky day!  Most of the papers in these cards were "scraps" with the exception of the last card.

Challenge 1: ODBD-Miss you

Image by TPC and sentiment is computer generated.  I have been trying to add more color to masculine cards so I added a few touches of aqua. 

Challenge 2: One Boy & One Girl


Challenge 2: One Boy & One Girl

I used Sketch #71 for Paula's challenge.  Sentiment is computer generated so I could practice a little coloring.  I also did some paper tearing because Paula's card always look awesome with the added texture.

Challenge 3: Romantic & Tutorial

Flower Power was the tutorial used for for this card.  I was going for one of my favorites...lilacs...not sure I achieved it but it is a nice little bouquet.  Hearts for leaves but they should have been flipped...oh well next time.  Sentiment is computer generated.

Challenge 4: Use a scrapbook layout

























I tried to use the same LO as Nancy as I had these cute MS stickers to use.  Sentiment is SU; houndstooth paper is by Carta Bella.

4 comments:

  1. Hey... These are all fantastic! I love your scrapbook layout card! Thanks for playing along with me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great group of cards Linda! You really got on a roll with the challenges today and every one of these is nice. What a sweet sentiment on your romance card... Green and purple are on of my favorite color combos and the way you incorporated using stickers in your scrapbook card is really well done. It's a perfect example of how to use them but not have the result look like the dreaded 'sneeze' :) Thanks for playing in my challenge for the VCMP too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a productive weekend! TFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great collection of cards, and you did a great job on each one! I love that big & bold "Miss You" sentiment and especially the first card - a great masculine creation!

    ReplyDelete