Thursday, June 14, 2012

OWH MWT: Things with Wings

I just read Sandy's post about today is Flag Day and realized that I have a birthday, wedding and funeral all to make cards for yet this week. Wow!

I was so pumped after seeing Dixie's samples that I decided to make the chair card (even though this one does not technically have wings).  I had saved this image that I found using the Free Digital Stamps blog and it was shared by http://janesdoodles.blogspot.com.  If you really want to make great "guy" card the papers by Huckleberry Pond can be found in a 6x6 pad and I just love it!  I printed a couple chairs, so I could pop the cushion and the pillow.  This card will be giving to my baby bro tomorrow...but more will be on the way for OWH.

My second card was made by scraps back when I was trying to get some of them used up.  I just love that sentiment sticker...I think it is Bo Bunny.


7 comments:

  1. love it!!! the chair looks sooooooo comfy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that chair card! The paper is AWESOME. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just going to ditto the others. That chair is so cool! And the sentiment with the little dragon fly, or whatever he is, is darling.

    And thanks for the paper recommendation. I just had someone ask me where I got my papers. She's like me, most of her papers are 12x12, which are often too large a print for cards. I've been stocking up on mostly BoBunny, Echo Park, and ones from Lawn Fawn. Now I have another source I can pass on to her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two cute card that I'm sure will make their recipients smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute-- I love this chair--perfect card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sentiment goes perfectly with the "wing" chair!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reminds me of the comfy couch of Blues Clues, well sort of but I love the paper you use for this card.

    ReplyDelete