Sunday, June 3, 2012

OWH ODBD: June

This month's ODBD challenge is a SHAPE card.  I flew by on the seat of my pants while making this card...no wonderful template to follow.  It turned out reasonably well.  I am planning on making this into an Any Hero card as I think the sentiment fits perfectly.  This card was a true challenge!!!

We need 50 cards linked up to get a donation to pay for shipping 2 boxes.  May's challenge was met just in the nick of time...I hope we meet the goal much earlier this month.

6 comments:

  1. nice shape to use - always love butterflies

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative! You do well when flying by the seat of your pants. Fun card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, very powerful card! And I love the purple. Thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it that it is not a whole butterfly. Great purple flowers too. Thanks for playing the ODBD challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well then , the seat of your pants flies very well! Lol... I LOVE your butterfly shape!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic job on the shaped card. Beautitul.

    ReplyDelete