Saturday, June 30, 2012

WOW!  What a crazy week!  The first card uses an image by http://oddsandsoxlets.co.uk/ that was at one time free.  I was lucky enough to find it using the Free Digital Stamps blog...gotta love all the wonderful work they do!  One of my baby sisters loves sock monkeys so I am saving it for her birthday in August.  As I was looking through my paper stash I ran across one sheet of monkey heads.  I fussy cut them all out to avoid adding to my huge scrap pile ;) .  Created the sentiment using my computer...I "heart" circle sentments, not sure why...  I did pop the bottom part of the face to step it up a bit.  There will be a number of these in the next OWH box.  I usually make one card at a time...hence all the scraps...trying to quit that and make more multiples.

Speaking of boxes...mine went postal earlier this week for the card challenges.

1 comment:

  1. what a cute sock monkey. so nicely done! thanks for entering the challenge this week

    ReplyDelete