Tuesday, February 5, 2013

OWH Sketch #158

The sample for this week's sketch was certainly a fun one...I was hoping the person would fess up.  I just love the hip fun feel it had to it.   I finished my one month of using nothing but scrap dps very successful.  I purged a bunch of paper and started sorting though other piles...finding more scraps...eeek!  I rewarded myself with purchasing more paper...I am not sure what I was thinking when I did that.  The paper featured on both these cards is by Basic Grey; one of my new pads.  Not sure where the sticker is from on the first card...it is a dimensional one that I removed one layer of foam to make it better for mailing.  The second card was created more in the spirit of the fabulous sample card...kinda fun.  The "news flash" is by Pink Paislee which I was lucky enough to win but had not been inspired to ink up.  The "missing you" is by Paper Smooches.

1 comment:

  1. I like both of these cards. Love the texture of the base paper and great job using your scraps for a whole month. I'm taking on that challenge right now. Actually, I'm enjoying seeing the creation that comes from several scraps that were previously had no destiny. lol

    ReplyDelete