Saturday, June 11, 2011

OTWC Challenge #55

I had a super hard time with this challenge as it is difficult to tell what color the middle balloon is filled with...dark blue, black or charcoal. I included it in the post so you could decide for yourself. I decided it was charcoal and then searched high and low for some paper that would go well. This is a great color combo...it really fits with Father's Day being next weekend.

I am not sure that the sentiment used really fits with the challenge colors; when I think of laughter I think of bright happy colors...these are more sophisticated in nature. Maybe it would work well for I am sorry card or a birthday card. I cannot send it to OWH as the ink has glitter in it. I need to add charcoal ink without glitter to my "I need to purchase soon" list. I tried out a new corner punch and broke out my bling(pearls), because while I love CAS, this card it was too simple without it.




















4 comments:

  1. I love your elegant touch of pearls! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining in the fun at OTWC and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty! I love the beautiful sentiment!! Great job with the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful patterns to make a really pretty card. Thank you so much for playing along at OTWC.

    ReplyDelete