Thursday, June 16, 2011

OWH MWT Back to School

Two of my most favorite companies are October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket and they complement each other extremely well. I stamped the sentiment as good as I can using a wood block and it passed inspection so to speak. I started with the round "big school" sticker which I framed with another sticker and a punched circle. I thought the lined paper worked better by not centering it on the plaid. The circle border magically appeared as I was picking up a wee bit and I thought it emphasized the other circles in the card.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, I like the circle border very much! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great papers and a wonderful job coordinating them too. This card is perfect and could be used for a wide group of kids. Nice job with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete