Wednesday, June 29, 2011

OWH MWT Autumn/Fall

Fall; my favorite time of the year, even though it means winter will soon be here. Love the crisp air and the colors of the leaves. This card is made using a Hampton Arts set that I had purchased earlier this year just for these cards. I sponged the paper for the log because it was just a little to light. All the papers were from my scrap pile which it way too large...need to get that worked down. I am starting to understand why people only save certain sized scraps.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your card, how cute, the colors are so nice together, etc., wow! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card, and I love the image! I love your sketch challenge card too with that adorable koala bear! NJ on both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card....love the fall leaves!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute squirrel and I like the stitching detail too!

    ReplyDelete