Wednesday, June 22, 2011

OWH MWT Love You!

I started out with a quick look through my stash of digis I had saved on my computer to see if I had anything that inspired me. I came across one that I have not used that seemed to fit. I thought it was from Handmade By Paula, but I did not find it there when I looked so I am not sure. I recolored the digi in MS Publisher in several colors and printed them out on some CTMH paper.




I creatively did some coloring on the scalloped border to add some depth and then cut the whole thing out The paper is from DCWV The Christmas Combo. I was going from a down home country feel, but it may have ended up as Christmas. We will be working on those soon enough!

4 comments:

  1. Linda, I did not see any Christmas in this card until I read what you said and I do find it very pleasing to the eye. AND you are right, it is almost time to start working on Christmas! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I use Publisher too for my digital images and love it. Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it a lot! I love the sentiment and those scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't lay claim to this digi but it looks familiar though I think I may have it in my collection too. Very nice card Linda. This color and paper combo is great since it's "gender neutral" (as I like to call them) it really is perfect for OWH.

    ReplyDelete